Thread Closed 
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
12-11-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
You guys are funny. First you insinuate that I only came here to push my book and when I reply, I'm more interested in getting constructive feedback and correcting minor details. So let's concentrate on the big picture and you just tell me what you know about the spooks in the Booth conspiracy that weren't brought before the tribunal. If the idea is to have one person attack my method and motives while others chime in I second that emotion, I confess this looks like unfriendly ground for serious discussion. There must be some people in this forum that support the guilt of Stanton, Wade, Sumner, Stevens, Eckert, Chase....if not Jay Gould as the "New York crowd"

Everybody who doesn't agree with my thesis, and will not read the book and/or provide any substantive feedback more than what's already been posted can feel free to just migrate to other threads....while those who want to investigate the actual op, and the roles of Dunham and the French Lady and stick around and share what info we have so far.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - RJNorton - 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Hess1865 - 12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Steven Hager - 12-11-2014 10:47 AM