Thread Closed 
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
12-11-2014, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 10:17 AM by Steven Hager.)
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
Accusations against Stanton began in 1938. Hundreds of scholars now accept the reality that the cabal of Stanton, Wade, Stevens, Sumner and Chase was capable of any evil deed to achieve their objectives. I would equate this issue with the level of respect the Warren Commission currently receives among credible historians and researchers. The Warren Commission is the same as the Military Tribunal that hanged Surratt. They are both sham events completely controlled by the organizers of the crime and represent the mechanism through which the cover-up can be traced and trailed back to the cabal. I guess you don't realize the reason Stanton lost his seat on the Cabinet was because after the Congressional investigation into the Military Tribunal, Stanton lost all credibility once the perjuries were revealed. He became incredibly unpopular, just as Mary Surratt became a martyr to many. Surratt became the blood Stanton couldn't wash out of his hands. He was promised a seat on the Supreme Court, which is how Chase was put to pasture by Lincoln, but Grant resisted on signing the appointment until after his death. You will find many people who knew him well say very unkind things about how incredibly ruthless he was. Why are you pretending this is a man who should be above suspicion would be my question to you.

Thanks for that link. Many months ago I began blogging on this subject as a way to seek advice and fine-tune my perspective. Unfortunately, there's nothing of real substance on the Dunham thread, although it was interesting to see who initially posted the book and who initially commented on it. There is some very significant information in this book, and it seems my detractors admire this book greatly, which makes me think my work should receive a wonderful response once they read it, because it draws crucial evidence from Cumming's well-respected book of a few years ago.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - RJNorton - 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Hess1865 - 12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Steven Hager - 12-11-2014 10:09 AM