Thread Closed 
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
12-11-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story
"Gene didn't ask that."

Will Gene be addressing himself in the third person? Is there a proper salutation for me I wonder? Here's what Gene did say:

"One of the things you will need to overcome on this forum is the precedence of some previous authors that posted here who had somewhat debatable theories they represented as fact. They seemed to lack any prior serious historical credentials, and gave the impression they joined the forum mainly for the purpose of selling their book. Most of them were crack-pots, Rolleyes it appears that when they were writing their book they were either smoking crack or high on pot."

So aside from the hippie bigotry, which I requested you refrain from in the interest of mutual respect among honest researchers, you further impugn my integrity and imply my only purpose in arriving here is to pump my book sales. I transposed this into a why I am here statement in order to address your concerns in this area. In the future, if you make further attacks on my reputation, integrity and motivations, you can expect some sort of reply, so no need to keep dancing on every detail.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - RJNorton - 11-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Hess1865 - 12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Killing Lincoln: The Real Story - Steven Hager - 12-11-2014 09:56 AM