Your personal choice of actors who have portrayed Lincoln
08-29-2012, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2012 02:41 PM by BettyO.)
RE: Your personal choice of actors who have portrayed Lincoln
Welcome, Richard!

So very, very glad to see you posting!

(08-29-2012 12:53 PM)Laurie Verge Wrote:  I am so happy to see Richard Sloan posting on this forum. He's been a friend and Lincoln mentor to me since the 1970s, and was the editor of the wonderful Lincoln Log, the grapevine newsletter that kept most of us assassination nuts going for years. Between Richard's knack for fleshing out history news and passing it along and John C. Brennan's wonderful correspondence, it was a lot of fun being "edumacated" back then.

And, I'm still pulling for Johnny Depp to be cast as JWB. I don't care if he's about 15 years older than Booth at the time of his death, make-up can work wonders -- and only Depp's eyes can mesmerize one the way I think Booth's did.

Laurie --

You haven't seen Jesse Johnson! He's GRAND and he can really ride a horse to boot. Best Booth yet! I'm sorry to say it, but for some reason, the guy who played Booth in The Conspirator reminded me of Borat.

"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your personal choice of actors who have portrayed Lincoln - BettyO - 08-29-2012 02:29 PM