One more post, on one broken leg.
09-13-2013, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 08:45 PM by Dave Taylor.)
RE: One more post, on one broken leg.
As I previously stated, I knew that it would be an effort in futility to attempt to convince you, Troy, of the truth. You shall continue to believe your own, laughable fiction and that is your prerogative. The egregious errors you unfortunately believe and espouse are hardly worth "debating" as they have no substance. Therefore, I shall return to my previous state of ignoring your comments.

I will add one, last thing. I have to admit that I was surprised to read that you were once a teacher. You're inability to concede even the most basic historical facts when so many reliable, period sources attest to it, makes me wonder. I pray one of your students' other teachers taught them a lesson that you do not appear to have learned yourself: History is not intrinsic. It is not about us, our beliefs, or our desires. Wanting something to be true, does not make it so. History is extrinsic of us. Those who understand this fact gain immense knowledge due to their objectivity, and those who do not understand this are doomed to exist in their own house of cards.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: One more post, on one broken leg. - Dave Taylor - 09-13-2013 07:55 PM
RE: One more post, on one broken leg. - Hess1865 - 09-13-2013, 09:59 PM