Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
08-15-2013, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 10:42 AM by brtmchl.)
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
With Malice Toward One : A Graphic Novel by Mike Person

Is available on Amazon.com, listed at $16.99 and $15.29 for Prime Members. This price will fall to around $12.00 for Prime Members in a week or so when it becomes available on Barnes & Noble's website.

There is a Kindle version for $7.99 but there are a few issues being worked out so I wouldn't advise the Kindle version unless you are reading it on a computer. They downloaded it in pdf so apparently it is difficult to zoom in on the pictures. I will update when this gets sorted out. E book versions will be available soon through itunes, nook, etc. that I was happier with because of the epub format.

By the way, before I recently had this book updated with a new cover I noticed there were other sellers listed on the Amazon site. With prices ranging from list price to one selling it used at $208.00. This is completly rediculous and infuriating. I understand the want to make a buck but all of these sellers are online sellers who go through Amazon and the book is Printed On Demand.

Thank you all for the kind words and support.

" Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - brtmchl - 08-15-2013 10:18 AM
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - Hess1865 - 08-23-2013, 08:15 PM