Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
08-13-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way
(08-09-2013 12:14 PM)L Verge Wrote:  I had two of my "youngsters" on staff peruse the book also because they give most of the school tours. They loved it. The only major suggestion we all made was to change the color on the front cover from black to something more eye-catching and to use a crazier font on the front cover's lettering.

I just had the pleasure today, of working through email with two truly charming and intelligent Southern ladies. It's not everyday that a "Rookie", a Northern Rookie at that, gets two highly respected historians to help him with a project. Laurie Verge, and Betty O took it upon themselves to help me create a more interesting and eye catching cover for my book. It is also not everyday that people receive such a random act of kindness. I am truly grateful. Roger, you have put together a wonderful site. Not only are these members extremley knowledgable and enthusiastic about history, but they are amazing people.
Thank you ladies.

If anyone would like to see the difference, here is a peek.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

" Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - brtmchl - 08-13-2013 08:14 PM
RE: Exciting New Children's Book On The Way - Hess1865 - 08-23-2013, 08:15 PM