In Ignorance We Trust
12-14-2012, 10:04 PM,
#4
RE: In Ignorance We Trust
Thanks for sending the whole article. I realized as I read it that the printed version I was given had to be missing some pieces because, when I turned to the second page, it started with just "David Rice..." It didn't fit with what I had just finished on page one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In Ignorance We Trust - by Laurie Verge - 12-14-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: In Ignorance We Trust - by LincolnMan - 12-14-2012, 08:23 PM
RE: In Ignorance We Trust - by Mark MacKenzie - 12-14-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: In Ignorance We Trust - by L Verge - 12-14-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: In Ignorance We Trust - by JMadonna - 12-15-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: In Ignorance We Trust - by BettyO - 12-15-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: In Ignorance We Trust - by Mark MacKenzie - 12-15-2012, 10:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)