Distribution of Some of the Death Clothes
12-03-2012, 05:41 PM
RE: Distribution of Some of the Death Clothes
Besides the Marfan's theory, another doctor, John G. Sotos, argues that Lincoln suffered from a rare genetic cancer syndrome called MEN2B (multiple endocrine neoplasia, type 2B). Dr. Sotos says that Lincoln did not have Marfan's syndrome, but that some of his boys and probably Nancy Hanks Lincoln had MEN2B, and that the president likely had less than a year to live prior to the assassination. Included in Dr. Sotos' arguments are the fact that Lincoln had the classic body shape of those suffering from MEN2B. Dr. Sotos feels Lincoln was dying of cancer during the last months of his life. Thyroid cancer is particularly common among people who have MEN2B.

I have Dr. Sotos' book titled The Physical Lincoln. He makes many arguments and includes many photos to show the reader that Lincoln may have had MEN2B. Dr. Sotos disagrees with the doctors who feel Lincoln had Marfan's.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions. Personally, I don't think Lincoln had either Marfan's or MEN2B, but no one can know for certain. I know Ed Steers has argued that Lincoln did not have Marfan's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Distribution of Some of the Death Clothes - RJNorton - 12-03-2012 05:41 PM