Lincoln image
07-07-2012, 08:44 AM,
#2
RE: Lincoln image
I refuse to google any trivia. Having said that, I believe this was taken in 1858. I think it may have been taken in Decatur, Ill. Unk. on the photographer, but I'll take a shot and say Hessler.
"There are few subjects that ignite more casual, uninformed bigotry and condescension from elites in this nation more than Dixie - Jonah Goldberg"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lincoln image - by RJNorton - 07-07-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by J. Beckert - 07-07-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by RJNorton - 07-07-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by Joe Di Cola - 07-07-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by RJNorton - 07-07-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by LincolnMan - 06-12-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Lincoln image - by RJNorton - 06-13-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by LincolnMan - 06-13-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by Eva Elisabeth - 06-13-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by Linda Anderson - 06-13-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: Lincoln image - by RJNorton - 06-13-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Lincoln image - by LincolnMan - 06-13-2013, 02:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)