The Conspirator
08-07-2020, 11:11 AM,
#2
RE: The Conspirator
The Conspirator movie is well done and enjoyable. I wish National Geographic's Killing Lincoln" would hit the view on demand market. While on a Surratt Society Booth Escape Route Tour led by the extremely knowledgeable and entertaining John Howard, I purchased a copy of the highly acclaimed 1977 movie, "The Lincoln Conspiracy" while at the Dr. Samuel Mudd House stop. When I say highly acclaimed, the praises were almost exclusively from Dr. Ray Neff, Bradford Dillman (JWB), David Balsinger and Charles E. Sellier, Jr.......and their immediate family.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Conspirator - by RJNorton - 06-28-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: The Conspirator - by Jim Garrett - 08-07-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: The Conspirator - by wpbinzel - 08-07-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: The Conspirator - by Jim Garrett - 08-08-2020, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)