Where is the "Garrett Farm"?
03-02-2020, 05:50 PM,
#4
RE: Where is the "Garrett Farm"?
Speaking of Garrett- current Senator Gary Peters is a direct descendant of his. His father (now deceased) was in attendance a few years back when I was giving a presentation on the Lincoln assassination. I didn't know his connection until I introduced myself. What a great surprise that was!
Bill Nash
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Where is the "Garrett Farm"? - by SSlater - 07-31-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Where is the "Garrett Farm"? - by Steve - 08-01-2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Where is the "Garrett Farm"? - by Gene C - 08-01-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: Where is the "Garrett Farm"? - by LincolnMan - 03-02-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Where is the "Garrett Farm"? - by Jim Garrett - 03-05-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Where is the "Garrett Farm"? - by LincolnMan - 03-06-2020, 08:13 AM
RE: Where is the "Garrett Farm"? - by Jim Garrett - 03-08-2020, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)