Booth/St. Helens 1904 facial comparison
01-03-2020, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 11:05 PM by Paul F..)
RE: Booth/St. Helens 1904 facial comparison
An article was written in the Philadelphia Inquirer in April of 2019 discussing facial comparison of St. Helens and Booth. I referenced this in a post back in August. Facial recognition software was used and the article reported that the results were very suggestive that the two were one and the same. The article shows two photographs side by side that they claim show the similarities between the two. However, I have never personally believed that Booth escaped, and this article did not bolster belief of the contrary. An examination of the two photos shows many differences between the two faces, especially in areas that don't really change drastically with age. The brow structures are strikingly different, as well as the shape of the chin and nose. The shape of the eyes and that of the lower lip are also markedly different. I don't know what other images were consulted, but the ones shown in the article are so different that the conclusion cannot be reached (in my estimation) that they are of the same man. We'll see what discussion ensues!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Booth/St. Helens 1904 facial comparison - Paul F. - 01-03-2020 10:55 PM