New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
08-29-2019, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2019 08:52 PM by Paul F..)
RE: New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
I'm new to the forum here, but certainly not new to the assassination. I appreciate the sharing of the link for the news story! I found it entertaining to read. If you study art or anatomy at all, you will be quick to notice that the human face is not a mirror image from side to side. And, aside from the fact that the two pictures are of mustachioed men, there are no real similarities. The chin/jawline is different, the lower lip is different, the eyes and brow lines are different, the bridge of the nose is different. There is virtually no similarity between the two. As a dentist, I deal with people's faces every day. Look at the length of the upper lip between the two, and notice that Booth appears to have a longer upper lip than John St. Helen. The upper lip gets longer as we age, not shorter. And, not to disparage TV programs, but rarely is anything of substance revealed on them. The real discoveries come from thorough and often mundane research. We'll see where the discussion heads from here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon - Paul F. - 08-29-2019 08:46 PM