Robert Todd Lincoln
08-09-2019, 02:00 AM,
#1
Robert Todd Lincoln
One of my other favorite topics to read is Arctic Exploration. In reading on the Greely Expedition , Robert Todd Lincoln received much criticism. Lincoln as Secretary of War under Garfield & Arthur was blamed for the handling of relief ships . He had encouraged US participation with other countries on collecting scientific data. But , he was not too keen on an actual expedition to the Arctic . I found material on the Internet which explains his attitude & criticism he received. Fascinating information to read & I just wanted to share this . Others I hope can add to this .

Danny West
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Robert Todd Lincoln - by DannyW - 08-09-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: Robert Todd Lincoln - by Gene C - 08-09-2019, 07:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)