New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
07-22-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon
(07-22-2019 04:23 PM)Steve Wrote:  If David E. George was born around 1844 he wouldn't be counted in the 1840 census. There's somebody who's name looks something like "Alvy George" living in Choctaw County, Mississippi slightly before and after 1840. Could this be the same person as Eliza/Elija?

Also wasn't the insurance policy a fake? If David E. George knew it was a fake, then the information in regards to George' birth might have to be Choctaw, Mississippi taken with "a grain of salt".

FM Steve, be of strong heart! I believe I've found the nephew, and probably the brother of David E. George, but I want to do a little more research. Yes, the nephew was a bank president in TX. I would like to find the will that named him "Willie" to see if those weren't tt instead of "ll". Plain and simple he's Whit George, full name James Whit George. You'll find him in Ellis Co., TX. He was born in Choctaw, MS. I have more, but give me a few minutes to check some stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Development in Booth Case Coming Soon - Steve Whitlock - 07-22-2019 09:43 PM