Abraham Lincoln, the athlete
10-20-2018, 01:45 PM,
#3
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete
Laurie - that handball is interesting (I wouldn't even have identified it as such) and new to me. I didn't even know such professionally looking balls were produced in the mid-1850s. (I wonder what the #2 print refers to!) Is ist known when it was found? Soon after the Lincolns moved out?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by RJNorton - 10-19-2018, 10:08 AM
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by Eva Elisabeth - 10-20-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by RJNorton - 10-20-2018, 04:47 PM
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by RJNorton - 10-22-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by LincolnMan - 03-27-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by RJNorton - 03-28-2019, 04:55 AM
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by LincolnMan - 03-28-2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by Steve - 03-28-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Abraham Lincoln, the athlete - by LincolnMan - 03-29-2019, 08:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)