Forum Member on Travel Channel
06-03-2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Forum Member on Travel Channel
I am not pleased with the final show. I should have been more objective and wary that they would do with some of the participants' footage what they did to Mike Kauffman and Kate Larson with their Lincoln assassination episode -- butcher it for the sake of spending more precious time on more sensational theories. All things considered, I fared a lot better than Messrs. Harry Kazman and Mark Falzini. I am grateful for that, even tho about a minute of good stuff I said (about Lindy hearing the kidnapper calling out from behind a cemetery stone, "Hey doktor! Over here!")was deleted.
I think Violet Sharp was a loose woman, and involved -- not with the kidnappers, but with men. I think she had a past she didnt want revealed. I vaguely recall reading that she once had an abortion, and felt that her past might bring shame upon herself, her family, and the Lindberghs. When they were going to take her in for yet a third round of questioning, she panicked. I don't think she was involved in the commission of the crime. I could be wrong. She could have unwittingly told someone about the baby staying in Hopewell that night and wondered if that somehow might have tipped off the kidnapper( s ). We'll never know the answers. She lies in an unmarked grave -- I think in an Englewood cemetery.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Forum Member on Travel Channel - RJNorton - 05-26-2018, 05:14 AM
RE: Forum Member on Travel Channel - emma1231 - 06-03-2018 02:37 PM
RE: Forum Member on Travel Channel - Steve - 06-08-2018, 01:25 AM