Springfield, IL
10-28-2012, 05:59 PM,
#6
RE: Springfield, IL
(10-26-2012, 10:49 PM)Rsmyth Wrote: Hope your having a great time Joe. Craig, walking down the street with the gas lamps transports you back in time.

Rich,
Sometimes I wish I had one of H.G. Wells time machines so that I could experience it first hand!

Craig
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Springfield, IL - by Joe Di Cola - 10-26-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: Springfield, IL - by RJNorton - 10-26-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: Springfield, IL - by Craig Hipkins - 10-26-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Springfield, IL - by Rsmyth - 10-26-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Springfield, IL - by Craig Hipkins - 10-28-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Springfield, IL - by Rob Wick - 10-26-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: Springfield, IL - by LincolnMan - 10-28-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Springfield, IL - by Joe Di Cola - 10-29-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Springfield, IL - by LincolnMan - 10-29-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: Springfield, IL - by RJNorton - 10-30-2012, 05:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)