Thread Closed 
What makes a great politician?
01-13-2018, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 01:27 AM by My Name Is Kate.)
RE: What makes a great politician?
The person quoted in David Lockmiller's next-to-last post, Senator J. William Fulbright, former chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, was a Segregationist. Look it up. So it looks like the accuser is in the same company too, without even knowing it.

Call me a racist, bigot, white supremacist, extremist, etc., if that's what it takes to feel superior and righteous. But I am none of those things.

President Trump never said a word about the people who live in the "********" countries. He was talking about the living conditions and the culture (or lack thereof) in those countries, and asking why the U.S. would want to bring in more people who grew up thinking crime, drug-use, violence, etc. are a normal way of life, and who are not motivated to change their thinking or way of life. I doubt that even the countries referred to are truly offended by the comment. They know that's what they are and they know that's why their people want to leave and come here. When they come here, though, the liberals and Democrats have no further interest in them and do nothing to improve their circumstances. They just want their votes in return for giving them subsistence-level welfare (paid for by taxpayers). And the people in favor of bringing them here, make sure they don't end up living in THEIR neighborhood. It's always someone else's neighborhood where they end up. I've lived in poor, crime-ridden neighborhoods for 20 years. It's no fun. Nobody is friends with anybody else. If you have anything nice, they just want to take it away from you.

How many on this forum who despise President Trump (and probably me too) have ever lived in such neighborhoods? And have you heard, black unemployment is at an all-time low, as we speak. What did other presidents, Obama included, ever do about black unemployment and the inner cities?

Also, I'm sick and tired of people disparaging right-wing Republican conservatives. Conservatism, in its true form, is common sense. It stands for liberty, self-reliance (instead of government reliance), rule of law, the Constitution. White supremacists and conservatism have nothing in common.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes a great politician? - My Name Is Kate - 01-13-2018 10:35 PM