Jerry Lewis
08-20-2017, 03:00 PM
Jerry Lewis
Oh Lady! The world of comedy will never be the same since Jerry Lewis died today at age 91. I'd seen his sketches with Dean Martin as a kid and would not be the funnyman I am today without him. I'll always remember Summer 2007 when I did comedy for my camp talent show. Here is a joke I got from Boy's Life and told it in my best Jerry Lewis impression:

4 men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are giving birth. A nurse goes up to the first guy and tells him "Congratulations, you're the father of twins." "That's weird" the man replies "I work for the Minnesota Twins." A nurse goes up to the second guy. "Congratulations, you're the father of triplets" That's weird, I work for the 3M company." Nurse comes to the second guy "You're the father of quadruplets" That's odd, I work for the Four Seasons hotel." The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. The others ask what's wrong and the guy replies "I work for 7 Up."

All of France weeps.

PS: If your names are Dave Taylor, Scott Schroeder or Jamie Kinder, I probably told this to you during authors hour at the Surratt Society Conference.

Thomas Kearney, Professional Photobomber.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Jerry Lewis - Thomas Kearney - 08-20-2017 03:00 PM
RE: Jerry Lewis - L Verge - 08-20-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: Jerry Lewis - ELCore - 08-20-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Jerry Lewis - JMadonna - 08-21-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Jerry Lewis - JJamiekinder - 08-21-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: Jerry Lewis - Thomas Kearney - 08-21-2017, 06:58 PM