The Terre Haute Madstone
12-10-2016, 06:14 AM,
#9
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone
(12-10-2016, 01:19 AM)Eva Elisabeth Wrote: Nevertheless I think it was Robert who didn't like animals - manybe due to that event. I don't recall him ever owning any pets later nor riding horses.

I agree. In general, I think the other boys, Willie and Tad (and even little Eddie) were more into animals than Robert.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Terre Haute Madstone - by Anita - 12-07-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone - by RJNorton - 12-07-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone - by Houmes - 12-07-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone - by Gene C - 12-09-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone - by Gene C - 12-08-2016, 09:41 AM
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone - by Anita - 12-09-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone - by Wild Bill - 12-09-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone - by Eva Elisabeth - 12-10-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: The Terre Haute Madstone - by RJNorton - 12-10-2016, 06:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)