"Lost" Speeches and Agrapha
09-15-2015, 12:24 PM,
#7
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha
(09-15-2015, 11:14 AM)Herndon Wrote: This does look exhaustive! I still can't seem to find the original quote on Providence in it though... perhaps the speech is more obscure than I thought?

I think the quote is supposed to be from a speech he gave in Springfield in 1856. However, I cannot find the quote either, Matt.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
"Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by Herndon - 09-12-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by HerbS - 09-12-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by RJNorton - 09-12-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by RJNorton - 10-07-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by RJNorton - 09-13-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by Herndon - 09-15-2015, 11:14 AM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by RJNorton - 09-15-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by Rob Wick - 09-15-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by Rob Wick - 09-15-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: "Lost" Speeches and Agrapha - by Herndon - 09-16-2015, 11:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)