The Conspiracy Between the Union Army and John Wilkes Booth to Assassinate Lin
08-09-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: The Conspiracy Between the Union Army and John Wilkes Booth to Assassinate Lin
Thanks, Betty.

Here's the email I sent the publisher:

"Dear Sir or Madam,

I have noticed that a book published by your company, First Edition Design Publishing, contains my own intellectual property reproduced without my permission or consent.

I request that you cease production of the book The Conspiracy Between the Union Army and John Wilkes Booth to Assassinate Abraham Lincoln by Robert E. Allen. On the cover of the aforementioned book are several images of the vertebrae of John Wilkes Booth. I took those photographs personally and uploaded watermarked versions of the photographs on my website: http://boothiebarn.com/2014/06/27/john-w...vertebrae/

My images have been subsequently altered to remove the watermark and are now being used without my consent or permission on the cover of the aforementioned book. I never gave permission to either First Edition Design Publishing or Robert E. Allen to use my photographs and hereby request they be removed immediately from the book and all future printings.

I look forward to your response and your swift action to rectify this situation.

Sincerely,

David Taylor
BoothieBarn.com"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Conspiracy Between the Union Army and John Wilkes Booth to Assassinate Lin - Dave Taylor - 08-09-2015 04:24 PM