New Edition of 'The Photographs of Abraham Lincoln' to be released
06-01-2015, 08:04 AM,
#4
RE: New Edition of 'The Photographs of Abraham Lincoln' to be released
Looks nice. I wonder if they have taken previous photo's and enhanced the quality?

My two favorite "photography" books on Abraham Lincoln are
"Lincoln" by Stefan Lorant (the 1969 edition) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0393074...e=UTF8&me=

and "Lincoln: An Illustrated Biography" by Philip Kunhardt
http://www.amazon.com/Lincoln-Illustrate...QJNPTXCT8P

if you don't have either one, a nice used copy is affordable. The Lorant book is a little older than the one by Kunhardt, and if I had to pick only one, I'd choose Kunhardt's. The are both very good.
So when is this "Old Enough To Know Better" supposed to kick in?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: New Edition of 'The Photographs of Abraham Lincoln' to be released - by Gene C - 06-01-2015, 08:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)