Surratt Society Special Tour
03-11-2015, 07:18 PM,
#11
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour
(03-11-2015, 01:07 PM)GARY POPOLO Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 09:36 AM)Eva Elisabeth Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 07:46 AM)GARY POPOLO Wrote: Eva, Will you also be doing the May 2nd. Booth tour? If so great!
Not on May 2nd - Sunday in a week already!!!
(03-11-2015, 07:46 AM)GARY POPOLO Wrote: I am also looking forward to the honor of meeting you Laurie. You are the life blood of the Surratt house and a very knowledgeable historian of both Lincoln and the Civil War.
I 100% second this - and, yes, it IS an honor meeting Laurie!
Good for you Eva, I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Enjoy!
Thank you, Gary - I wish the same to you and your wife!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Surratt Society Special Tour - by GARY POPOLO - 03-09-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by RJNorton - 03-10-2015, 05:19 AM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by BettyO - 03-10-2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by L Verge - 03-10-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by GARY POPOLO - 03-11-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by GARY POPOLO - 03-11-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by Eva Elisabeth - 03-11-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by L Verge - 03-11-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by GARY POPOLO - 03-11-2015, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)