Surratt Society Special Tour
03-09-2015, 08:15 PM,
#1
Surratt Society Special Tour
Lucky Me, I wanted to go to the conference this year but it was just not to be. Then I come home tonight and my wife surprises me with reservations for the Surratt Society Special tour on May 1st. and then she found out that there were two openings for the Booth tour on the second. So we are going to do both events. I read and heard such good things about the tour I can hardly wait to go. Just wanted to share my good luck and thank my lovely wife for what I am sure will be a wonderful time for both of us.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Surratt Society Special Tour - by GARY POPOLO - 03-09-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by RJNorton - 03-10-2015, 05:19 AM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by BettyO - 03-10-2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by L Verge - 03-10-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by GARY POPOLO - 03-11-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by GARY POPOLO - 03-11-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by L Verge - 03-11-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Surratt Society Special Tour - by GARY POPOLO - 03-11-2015, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)