World War I -- Christmas Truce
01-06-2015, 06:29 PM,
#3
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce
Excellent, Paige! There is a wonderful movie (direct to DVD) made entitled Joyeaux Noel -- I found it at the supermarket video section for about $5.00 -

It's foreign (French) and subtitled - but an excellent and touching movie - my friends and I love it! Worth watching definitely!
"The Past is a foreign country...they do things differently there" - L. P. Hartley
Reply


Messages In This Thread
World War I -- Christmas Truce - by PaigeBooth - 01-06-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by L Verge - 01-06-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by BettyO - 01-06-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by RJNorton - 01-07-2015, 06:49 AM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by Gene C - 12-14-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by BettyO - 12-14-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by Anita - 12-14-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by L Verge - 12-14-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by L Verge - 12-15-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by Christine - 12-18-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by RJNorton - 12-18-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: World War I -- Christmas Truce - by BettyO - 12-18-2015, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)