Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
11-17-2014, 11:39 AM,
#21
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
Thanks, Eva.

It won't take that long to quilt, but my wife doesn't do it herself. She knows a couple of women who have long-arm quilters (which are very expensive) and they do it for about $50 to $75 depending on the size of the quilt.

Best
Rob
Abraham Lincoln is the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by RJNorton - 11-07-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Gene C - 11-08-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Gene C - 11-16-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Rob Wick - 11-17-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Gene C - 08-22-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Gene C - 08-22-2019, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)