Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
11-16-2014, 09:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014, 09:53 PM by Rob Wick.)
#19
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
Eva,

It took her about a month or so of piecing. She got the pattern and the die-cut Lincoln at the American Quilters Society Quilt Show in Paducah. The outer blocks are called Courthouse Steps and the inner blocks are Log Cabin. It's not quilted yet. Probably after the first of the year.

I've added the link to the vendor's website. They used different fabrics from the ones I picked out.

Best
Rob

http://www.suznquilts.com/Our_Products8.html
Abraham Lincoln is the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by RJNorton - 11-07-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Gene C - 11-08-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Gene C - 11-16-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Rob Wick - 11-16-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Gene C - 08-22-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial - by Gene C - 08-22-2019, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)