The Assassination on the Screen - Comparisons
10-06-2014, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 10:59 AM by richard petersen.)
RE: The Assassination on the Screen - Comparisons
There were two points that I appreciated. As has been discussed many times about when Booth hurt his leg, Hanks says it may have been the jump or the horse falling, not drawing a conclusion on when it occurred. (On this subject I remember Ms. Verge comments that what matters is it changed JWB escape strategy)
Also when Booth entered the box it shows JWB exiting Door 8. I believe this was discussed in the Surratt Society letter sometime in 2000.

(10-06-2014 10:57 AM)richard petersen Wrote:  There were two points that I appreciated. As has been discussed many times about when Booth hurt his leg, Hanks says it may have been the jump or the horse falling, not drawing a conclusion on when it occurred. (On this subject I remember Ms. Verge comments that what matters is it changed JWB escape strategy)
Also when Booth entered the box it shows JWB exiting Door 8. I believe this was discussed in the Surratt Society letter sometime in 2000.

An additional comment. What are we all doing home on Friday evening watching Lincoln? I would have thought most would not get home until the AM!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Assassination on the Screen - Comparisons - richard petersen - 10-06-2014 10:57 AM
RE: The Assassination on the Screen - Comparisons - Hess1865 - 10-06-2014, 04:36 PM