New Play Entitled "My Brother"
06-12-2014, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 12:54 PM by GARY POPOLO.)
RE: New Play Entitled "My Brother"
(06-09-2014 10:08 AM)L Verge Wrote:  That book is My Thoughts Be Bloody by Nora Titone, which is very well done and much more of a biography of the Booths than just the jealousy angle. I suspect that this play is based on Nora's work.

Betty, I believe you are correct. I read Nora's book and was very surprised as to the degree of fame that Edwin had over John. Also what interested me was how Edwin treated and took care of the family. Not to mention his wealth. Edwin was a very interesting person in his own right. Best Gary

(06-12-2014 12:43 PM)GARY POPOLO Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 10:08 AM)L Verge Wrote:  That book is My Thoughts Be Bloody by Nora Titone, which is very well done and much more of a biography of the Booths than just the jealousy angle. I suspect that this play is based on Nora's work.

Betty, I believe you are correct. I read Nora's book and was very surprised as to the degree of fame that Edwin had over John. Also what interested me was how Edwin treated and took care of the family. Not to mention his wealth. Edwin was a very interesting person in his own right. Best Gary

Sorry! Miss Verge, I addressed my reply to Betty when it was your comment I was referring to. Again my apologies. Best Gary
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Play Entitled "My Brother" - RJNorton - 06-07-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: New Play Entitled "My Brother" - GARY POPOLO - 06-12-2014 12:43 PM