New film - last moments of JWB
05-13-2014, 12:26 PM,
#6
RE: New film - last moments of JWB
I would think that a movie about the last 20 min of Booth's life would be exactly the intention to focus on conspiracy theories.
I don't think I will be contributing though. I don't believe I could pull off a very good Boston Corbett.
Of course I still would like to see it.
" Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New film - last moments of JWB - by Wesley Harris - 05-13-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by BettyO - 05-13-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by L Verge - 05-13-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by brtmchl - 05-13-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by Gene C - 05-13-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by RJNorton - 05-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by brtmchl - 05-13-2014, 01:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)