New film - last moments of JWB
05-13-2014, 12:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 12:24 PM by Linda Anderson.)
#5
RE: New film - last moments of JWB
I like this part from the script written by Mike Natale.

DAVID HEROLD

They're saying I'm a killer, John.
I didn't kill nobody.

JOHN WILKES BOOTH

To hell, what they say! You are
going to die in the service of your
country.

DAVID HEROLD

(terrified, on the verge of
tears)

But I don't want to die for my country!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New film - last moments of JWB - by Wesley Harris - 05-13-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by BettyO - 05-13-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by L Verge - 05-13-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by Linda Anderson - 05-13-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by brtmchl - 05-13-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by Gene C - 05-13-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by RJNorton - 05-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: New film - last moments of JWB - by brtmchl - 05-13-2014, 01:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)