Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed
04-06-2014, 05:14 AM,
#12
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed
Very good point, Dan. I am just guessing, but in my mind, I had pictured Joshua (assuming the third person is indeed Speed). Possibly this didn't have anything to do with the legal profession, and the artist was portraying some of the male members of Springfield's coterie? I don't know. This is just wild speculation on my part; I have no clue why an artist in Canandaigua would be interested in the coterie members.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by L Verge - 03-27-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by RJNorton - 03-28-2014, 05:06 AM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by L Verge - 03-28-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by HerbS - 03-28-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by HerbS - 03-28-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by L Verge - 03-28-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by HerbS - 03-29-2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by L Verge - 03-29-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by Dan Pearson - 04-05-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by RJNorton - 04-06-2014, 05:14 AM
RE: Lincoln, Douglas, and Speed - by L Verge - 04-06-2014, 11:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)