The Costs Are Rising
11-07-2013, 11:18 AM,
#11
RE: The Costs Are Rising
Absolutely agree with you Gene. I've studied Lincoln for almost 40 years and have been to Springfield dozens of times but Joe taught me several new things. I also liked watching him talk to those people outside Lincoln's home.

Best
Rob
Abraham Lincoln is the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Costs Are Rising - by L Verge - 11-06-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by LincolnMan - 11-06-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by Gene C - 11-06-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by LincolnMan - 11-06-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by L Verge - 11-06-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by J. Beckert - 11-06-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by L Verge - 11-06-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by J. Beckert - 11-06-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by L Verge - 11-07-2013, 10:47 AM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by J. Beckert - 11-07-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by Gene C - 11-07-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by Rob Wick - 11-07-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by L Verge - 11-07-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by Joe Di Cola - 11-07-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by L Verge - 11-07-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by Joe Di Cola - 11-08-2013, 09:13 AM
RE: The Costs Are Rising - by LincolnMan - 11-07-2013, 08:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)