Throwing more Mudd in the game
09-23-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Throwing more Mudd in the game
Shame on anyone who would give those slaps in the face. To me, those seem like perfectly valid questions to ask, and a perfectly valid theory. Doesn't mean you're right, but you might be. Is that not how we arrive at the truth, or at least a consensus, by asking those kinds of questions, by considering every possibility and mixing it all together with known facts, then talking about it for 150 years?? I've read a lot different opinions on the assassination, and have yet to ridicule any of them. I may have a little laugh at some of the more outlandish one's, but it just seems like ridiculing an opinion is to declare that I know it all. I do not.

As far as Mudd goes, one of the biggest things for me is exactly what a couple of you said already…I don't necessarily thing they were bad people. They may have been, I don't really know. You can read about them and form an opinion either way depending on what you're reading. I just think they were doing what they thought was best for them. We can look at it now and see some things they might have gotten wrong, but every one of us can look back on our own lives and do the same thing.

"The interment of John Booth was without trickery or stealth, but no barriers of evidence, no limits of reason ever halted the Great American Myth." - George S. Bryan, The Great American Myth
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Throwing more Mudd in the game - L Verge - 09-23-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Throwing more Mudd in the game - jonathan - 09-23-2013 11:04 PM
RE: Throwing more Mudd in the game - Rhatkinson - 09-24-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Throwing more Mudd in the game - Rhatkinson - 09-25-2013, 09:02 AM