What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project?
08-12-2012, 07:08 AM
RE: What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project?
A couple of years back, shortly after the Brad Meltzer decoded show on Booth aired, I was contacted by Joanne Hulme. She was the Booth descendant (actually Mitchell descendant) the show had to re-tell the family story of JWB visiting family well after the "other" Booth was killed in the barn. She had called me at the suggestion of Dinah Farber (rest in peace) from Tudor Hall. She wanted me to buy into the alternate history.

My stock answer is always the same. I would love nothing better than to turn history on it's ear. To have proof that the alternate history is true would be the story of the century. I told Joanne that they may be able to do it without digging anybody up, or getting a piece from the Medical Museum, Neither is ever, ever going to happen. They need to go to the Player's Club and ask about hair. They may very well be able to prove it with what's at the Player's. Have Brad Meltzer throw enough money at them and Brad Meltzer could have the show of the decade. The truth of the matter is, to quote Jack Nicholson is "A Few Good Men", "You can't handle the truth!"

As long as they keep getting turned down for DNA, the story keeps going. As soon as the proof is revealed, the story goes away.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the latest on the Booth DNA Project? - Jim Garrett - 08-12-2012 07:08 AM