Journal of the Lincoln Assassination
08-03-2013, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 01:54 PM by Frederick Hatch.)
RE: Journal of the Lincoln Assassination
(06-12-2013 02:32 PM)RJNorton Wrote:  Today I received my renewal notice for Fred Hatch's Journal of the Lincoln Assassination. I have been a subscriber for as long as I can remember. Fred is a member here and is also the author of Protecting President Lincoln: The Security Effort, the Thwarted Plots and the Disaster at Ford's Theatre. If interested in subscribing to Fred's journal the cost is $12 for one year and $20 for two years. The mailing address is:

Autograph Press
P.O. Box 2616
Waldorf, MD 20604

Roger: Thank you and all others who have said such nice things about the Journal of the Lincoln Assassination. Now in its 27th year of publication, we're still going strong. When I began the magazine, I thought there wasn't much new to say about the subject, and that most people probably agreed with the usual version of events. I soon discovered that those assumptions were false. I am always glad to find out about things previously unknown to me, or to entertain new ideas and/or opinions about known information. This can come from anywhere, and sometimes you will run into something significant when you are looking for something else entirely. Sometimes I wake up in the night and have an idea for an article, or some area of research, or a question for myself about something I thought I already knew about. James O. Hall told me that after more than forty years of investigation, he did not feel that he had all the answers, and if he could say that after all that he had done, the rest of us must be prepared to admit the same. New subscribers are always welcome, and I try to keep each issue interesting, no matter what your degree of interest or expertise might be in our subject. I also encourage letters expressing ideas, opinions, questions, about anything relating to the magazine or our subject in general. Thanks again for all the support and encouragement I have received for more than thirty years. Fred Hatch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Journal of the Lincoln Assassination - Frederick Hatch - 08-03-2013 01:43 PM