Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor?
08-08-2012, 06:55 AM,
#11
RE: Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor?
I read a biography of Daniel Boone a few yearS back and if I recall Land surveying in Kentucky was a big problem. I believe Thomas Lincoln ran into this issue a few times. I agree with Rob. Poor is a relative term. It is hard to judge a persons status using 21st century norms for what is considered rich or poor.

Craig
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor? - by LincolnMan - 08-06-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor? - by HerbS - 08-06-2012, 07:41 PM
RE: Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor? - by Gene C - 08-06-2012, 07:48 PM
RE: Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor? - by HerbS - 08-07-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor? - by Craig Hipkins - 08-08-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor? - by tblunk - 03-03-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor? - by Gene C - 09-22-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Was Thomas Lincoln actually poor? - by Gene C - 10-04-2013, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)