Well, here I go again.
08-04-2012, 06:26 PM,
#7
RE: Well, here I go again.
Well, completed about a 1,000 words today. I've got to stop now, as my brain is too tired to function.

Best
Rob
Abraham Lincoln is the only man, dead or alive, with whom I could have spent five years without one hour of boredom.
--Ida M. Tarbell

I want the respect of intelligent men, but I will choose for myself the intelligent.
--Carl Sandburg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Well, here I go again. - by Rob Wick - 07-29-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Well, here I go again. - by Rob Wick - 08-04-2012, 09:30 AM
RE: Well, here I go again. - by Joe Di Cola - 08-04-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Well, here I go again. - by Rob Wick - 08-04-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Well, here I go again. - by HerbS - 08-04-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Well, here I go again. - by Rob Wick - 08-04-2012, 01:32 PM
RE: Well, here I go again. - by Rob Wick - 08-04-2012, 06:26 PM
RE: Well, here I go again. - by LincolnMan - 08-04-2012, 06:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)