Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library?
05-31-2013, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 12:28 AM by scldrgnfly.)
RE: Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library?
Laurie and everyone what is going on with the Surratt House Museum website??? I thought you could get to the Courier Archives through the old one.

I was going to check if I could get to them on the site to read John's article and the excerpts to that book that is supposed to come out to see if I wouldn't need them mailed to me.

However, the link to the http://www.Surratt.org website either comes up blank or one of those generic sales/business sites comes up advertising all sorts of things...even the old picture of the Surratt House Museum on Wikipedia clicks to the weird generic site...which has none of the charm of the original, nor any of the information!

This cannot be! What's up?

This is crazy! I finally got to the old familiar website by going through the Google link to the Museum's educational outreach programs page and then hitting the homepage link at the bottom of the page.

Has someone stolen the names? It happens when I try to get to the Surratt Society links on various websites, too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library? - scldrgnfly - 05-31-2013 12:20 AM