Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library?
05-27-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library?
Two points:

1. I absolutely agree with Dave (for what that is worth!)

2. Jim, you know that I have the UTMOST admiration for you and your knowledge, but there is no more reputable evidence that Oswald didn't fire all 3 shots at JFK than there is that Booth survived the Garrett farm barn fire. Major historical events invite conspiracy theories (e.g., Lincoln, JFK, 9/11) but each of these - I believe - are based upon the idea that something SO monumental could not have happened without a grand governmental/powerful interest involvement. When, in truth, there is simply evil and mistaken devotion in this world.

Oswald fired 3 shots at JFK. The first missed, hit sidewalk and sprayed witnesses, the second went through his neck and into Connelly, the third took his head off. MANY witnesses saw/heard Oswald fire 3 shots, just as many witnesses saw Booth jump to the stage and flee after shooting Lincoln.

Heath

ps - Jim is still the best, although mistaken in this one area.
Smile
I invite anyone who doubts the Oswald murder of JFK to read "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner and then present a logical argument to the contrary. It is most impossible.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a list of the best Lincoln Assassination Consp. books for our library? - Rhatkinson - 05-27-2013 08:18 PM