Fanny McCoullogh letter
03-27-2013, 07:50 PM,
#1
Fanny McCoullogh letter
I have begun to collect letters from Lincoln to hang in my law office. I have begun with the Nicolay copy of the Gettysburg Address and it turned out beautiful (I even had one partner ask me if it was the actual copy. Good grief. I explained that no, the actual copy resided in a place called the Lincoln Bedroom Smile
Anyway, Lincoln's letter to young Fanny McCoullough is important to me for very sentimental personal reasons. I would like to frame it, but I cannot find a picture of the original letter in Lincoln's hand. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Heath
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fanny McCoullogh letter - by Rhatkinson - 03-27-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by RJNorton - 03-28-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by Rhatkinson - 03-28-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by Gene C - 03-28-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by LincolnMan - 07-15-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by David Lockmiller - 07-15-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by LincolnMan - 07-15-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by David Lockmiller - 07-17-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by RJNorton - 07-16-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by Rhatkinson - 07-16-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by RJNorton - 07-16-2013, 09:13 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by LincolnMan - 07-17-2013, 06:35 AM
RE: Fanny McCoullogh letter - by J. Beckert - 07-16-2013, 09:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)