Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd
03-25-2013, 05:36 AM,
#3
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd
I agree with Gary. I have never read that she met/visited Mudd at his home. I wonder if she knew about the December 23, 1864, meeting at the National Hotel where Booth, John Surratt, Dr. Mudd, and Louis Weichmann had drinks and conversation in Booth's room.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by RJNorton - 03-25-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by BettyO - 03-25-2013, 05:42 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 06:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)