Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd
03-24-2013, 09:14 PM,
#2
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd
That is a very interesting question.I have to say I also have never read anything about Mary being at Dr. Mudd home. I'm not sure how much she new about Mudd's involvement with Booth. I am sure that she heard of Dr. Mudd through the many conversations she had with JWB at her home. Best Gary P
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by GARY POPOLO - 03-24-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by BettyO - 03-25-2013, 05:42 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 06:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)