Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd
03-24-2013, 08:48 PM,
#1
Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd
Did Mary Surratt personally know Dr. Samuel Mudd? Was she ever at his house? I ask this because I saw it on a show last night that was about ghosts. People investigated Dr. Samuel Mudd's house and said Mary Surratt spent time at his house. I have never heard that before?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by antiquefinder - 03-24-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by BettyO - 03-25-2013, 05:42 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Mary Surratt and Dr. Samuel Mudd - by L Verge - 03-25-2013, 06:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)