Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos
03-20-2013, 07:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 08:00 PM by L Verge.)
#27
RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos
Thank you guys! And Erik, I do remember the kiss - I just didn't want to make the other ladies on this forum jealous!

BTW: Who told you to never insert an emoticon around me??? I truly do hate the things. I think it's because I was a secondary teacher, not an elementary one. Secondary teachers write out their praise, make suggestions, or tell the students what they did wrong. They don't save time by drawing a silly face. Never fear, however, I will tolerate them.

OMG: I hope I didn't just alienate some elementary school teachers. I apologize - "open mouth, insert foot" could be my motto.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - by Art Loux - 03-20-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - by L Verge - 03-20-2013, 07:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)