Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos
03-19-2013, 07:02 PM,
#19
RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos
I wish you had been there also, Herb. I also missed Ed Isaacs. There's always next year. I'm awaiting confirmation from the hotel, but I have asked for the weekend of March 14-16. Believe it or not, but I already have three presentations lined up and a list of some good possibilities.

For those of you who are like me - growing old waiting for Terry Alford's definitive biography of JWB to be published, I hate to tell you, but we have to wait another year. His manuscript will not go to the publisher until January of 2014.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - by L Verge - 03-19-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Continuation of Surratt Conference Photos - by Art Loux - 03-20-2013, 10:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)