Vast and Fiendish Plot
03-13-2013, 04:56 PM,
#6
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot
I am so happy to hear you say that, Jerry! I want the finger to point towards Canadian Cabinet with the puppet strings being pulled by Judah Benjamin. I know y'all will find that a strange thing for a She Rebel to say, but I still think that Booth was merely an agent of them -- the puppet, not the puppet master.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Vast and Fiendish Plot - by L Verge - 03-12-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by BettyO - 03-12-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by L Verge - 03-12-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by ReignetteC - 03-12-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by JMadonna - 03-13-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by Laurie Verge - 03-13-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by JMadonna - 03-14-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by RJNorton - 03-14-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by JMadonna - 03-14-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by Gene C - 03-14-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by JMadonna - 03-14-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by Gene C - 03-14-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: Vast and Fiendish Plot - by JMadonna - 03-14-2013, 08:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)